REQUEST A PRICE QUOTE
The Advantages of Fluid Power
- Multiplication and variation of force: Linear or rotary force
can be multiplied from a fraction of an ounce to several hundred tons
- Easy, accurate control: You can start, stop, accelerate, decelerate,
reverse or position large forces with great accuracy. Analog (infinitely
variable) and digital (on/off) control are possible. Instantly reversible
motion -- within less than half a revolution -- can be achieved.
- Multi-function control: A single hydraulic pump or air compressor
can provide power and control for numerous machines or machine functions
when combined with fluid power manifolds and valves.
- High horsepower, low weight ratio:Pneumatic components are
compact and lightweight. You can hold a five horsepower hydraulic motor
in the palm of your hand.
- Low speed torque: Unlike electric motors, air or hydraulic
motors can produce large amounts of torque (twisting force) while operating
at low speeds. Some hydraulic and air motors can even maintain torque
at zero speed without overheating.
- Constant force or torque: This is a unique fluid power attribute.
- Safety in hazardous environments: Fluid power can be used in
mines, chemical plants, near explosives and in paint applications because
it is inherently spark-free and can tolerate high temperatures.
- Established standards and engineering: The fluid power industry
has established design and performance standards for hydraulic and pneumatic
products through NFPA, the National Fluid Power Association; ANSI, the
American National Standards Institute; and ISO, the International Organization