- Mobile Applications: Used to transport, excavate and lift materials as well as control or power mobile equipment. End use industries include construction, agriculture, marine and the military while applications include backhoes, graders, tractors, truck brakes and suspensions, spreaders and highway maintenance vehicles.
- Industrial Applications: Used to provide power transmission and motion control for the machines of industry. End use industries range from plastics working to paper production while applications include metalworking equipment, controllers, automated manipulators, material handling and assembly equipment.
- Aerospace Applications: Used for both commercial and military aircraft, spacecraft and related support equipment while applications include landing gear, brakes, flight controls, motor controls and cargo loading equipment.
Fluid Power Products Applications
Find fluid power products as individual components or as systems for the original equipment manufacturing, maintenance, repair and replacement markets. A typical fluid power system includes the following components:
- Hydraulic pump or air compressor converts mechanical power to fluid power.
- Cylinder or motor converts fluid power to linear or rotary mechanical power.
- Valves control the direction, pressure and rate of flow.
- Filters regulators and lubricators, which condition the fluid.
- Manifolds, hose, tube, fittings, couplings, etc. conduct the fluid between components.
- Sealing devices help contain the fluid.
- Accumulators and reservoirs store the fluid.
- Instruments such as pressure switches, gauges, flow meters, sensors and transducers help monitor the performance of a fluid power system.